Episode 8: Angie Asche - We dig into sports nutrition, daily, pre, during, and post race recovery.
We dig into sports nutrition, daily, pre, during, and post race recovery.
We are very excited to have our first nutritionist guest, Angie Asche on the podcast. She is the founder of Eleat Sports Nutrition, has a masters of science degree in nutrition and physical performance, is a registered dietician specializing in sports nutrition, and a clinical exercise physiologist through the American College of Sports Medicine. So basically she knows what she’s talking about when it comes to nutrition! In this episode we cover daily nutrition, pre/during/post race nutrition, Taco Bell versus McDonalds and booze. All in relation to endurance training and racing. We could have talked with Angie all day, so check it out!
As a special bonus from Angie, she designed a 4 day a week meal plan for endurance athletes that you can download here for free.
- Founder of Eleat Sports Nutrition
- Master of Science Degree in Nutrition and Physical Performance
- Registered Dietician Specializing in Sports Nutrition
- Clinical exercise Physiologist through the American College of Sports Medicine
- Instagram: @eleatnutrition
- Twitter: @eleatnutrition
- Facebook page: Eleat Sports Nutrition, LLC
- Walden Farms fat free, calorie free, all kinds of free blue cheese dressing.