There are a variety of shipping options to choose from. Below are the details for each. Not all that different on some, but different in terms of track-ability, cost, and such. Let us know if any of this isn't clear as mud! For international orders, please note that local duties and taxes are due upon receipt of shipment.
- USPS First Class - We use this for a lot of gear when choosing free ship. Delivery is generally 3 to 5 business days but sometimes can be up to 2 weeks. It is not a guaranteed service by the postal service.
- USPS Priority Mail - We use priority mail as well. The service can be very fast, 2 to 5 business days most anywhere with a few outlying areas that will take 4 or maybe 5 if rural or in an odd zone. Note that it's not a guaranteed service either, even if it says 2 days, or 3 days. This is what it should take, but USPS does not guarantee it.
- USPS Priority Mail Express - This is a guaranteed service and delivery is 1 to 2 days depending on the region. It costs less than FedEx or UPS overnight and they deliver on the weekends too.
- FedEx Home Delivery - 1 to 5 business days with tracking and guaranteed.
- USPS Priority Mail International - 6 to 10 business days to deliver, but keep in mind this does not account for customs delays. Customs is a frequent delay when shipping internationally. We see many packages arrive in 3 to 5 business days, sometimes it could be 3 to 4 weeks, but the variant is customs. Delivery timeline is not guaranteed. Note that local duties and taxes are due when you receive the shipment.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International - 3 to 5 business days, with money back guarantee with some inclusions. Click the link to see the exclusions. Note that local duties and taxes are due when you receive the shipment.
- DHL - We can ship via DHL per request, but the cost starts at $90. They are quick, but they do charge a premium for it. Note that local duties and taxes are due when you receive the shipment.
- USPS First Class International - Definitely the most inexpensive option, but beware it can take 2 to 6 weeks to get there. We've seen deliveries in 3 days, but also 8 weeks. Just beware, this is not a quick ship. Note that local duties and taxes are due when you receive the shipment.
Please bear in mind that we try to ship most orders same day, but if you order at noon Mountain Time and we don't get it out same day the shipping window won't start until the following day. The general rule of thumb is orders in by 9 am Mountain Time will ship same day. If super hot let us know and we'll do what we can to rush it!