Episode 6: Nickademus Hollon - Ultrarunner, coach, and endurance expert.
Ultrarunner, coach, and endurance expert.
Nickademus Hollon started racing in High School. Not just 5k's or track like most of us, he ran 100 miles once in high school too! We dug into training tips, lifting in support of running and activating muscles, Barkley, Badwater, Tor des Geants, Fat Dog, and some other amazing races that he's tackled or will be tackling soon like the Double Brutal. You'll also learn something about Pyrex sales.....
- Ran first 100 miles on a track while in high school to raise money for a friend battling Leukemia
- Youngest finisher of Badwater 135
- Youngest and one of 14 people to finish the Barkley Marathons
- First American on the podium at Tor des Geants (205 mile race with over 78,000ft of gain in the Italian Alps)
- Course Record Holder at Fat Dog 120