I have multiple vests. Most seem a little over the top for what I need (10K and above). I'm not a fan of grabbing cups of water at rest stops. I'd prefer to drink when I need it. The collapsible bottles works well but the sloshing is annoying. I'd prefer a hard plastic bottle with a straw (longer) similar to the one that comes with the vest. I'd like to be able to sinch the bottle so it doesn't move around. Don't get me wrong, this is now my favorite vest for running. It does what it advertises. If I was king for a day, I'd tweak a few things but they're definitely not show stoppers.
- Compact design
- I don't need to run with a fanny pack anymore.
- Pocket on bottle is great for gels.
- Back pocket has plenty of room.
-Velcro pouch under bottle is too small for anything. Maybe a house/car key.
- I'm reluctant to put my key fob in the shoulder pocket, seems like it could slip out. A zipper would be better. Works fine for gels.
- I'm not a fan of collapsible bottles, even with the air removed it sloshes back and forth. I put a hard plastic bottle in the holder instead.
- I have a Samsung Galaxy S21. It fits in the back pocket with some work.