The Orange Mud Gear Laboratory is always brewing something good. We can only share so much, but here's the run down on some new projects in prototype stage now. All of which have been and will be Made in the USA.
- Adventure Racing / Ultra stage racing pack / Mountain biking Pack - Launch April/May 2016-Yes it really is perfect for all!
- Pack Weight: 270grams, 9.5oz. Possibly a tad lighter
Dimensions: 10"W x 13" tall
Pack volume: 6L
Bladder config: HydraPak 2L elite, 70oz with blaster valve. New bite valve is awesome, lock out on the valve, quick disconnect too.
Compartment 1: Bladder compartment
Compartment 2: Main cargo
Compartment 3: Zippered Spandura pocket with secure key clip and whistle.
MUDX Technology: Trekking Pole Attachment
Color#1: Black nylon with gray mesh and black elastic.
Color#2: Gray nylon with green mesh and black elastic.
Material details: Lycra is a material called Spandura which is a combination of Cordura Nylon and stretch lycra. It's built hella tough, abrasion resistant and endurance designed.
Shoulder pocket storage: 2x
Front chest pocket storage: 17oz/400ml soft flask capable or 21oz bottle capable. More narrow than the vest pack chest pockets, but longer.
Cut Notes: Front chest pockets run longer than the vest pack series. This means maximum movement with little to no restriction.
Front adjustments: There are 2 independent elastic straps on sliders with 4 adjustment areas, each independently adjustable.
- Ultra Racing Drop Bags / Or call it a wicked car utility bag. Kind of launched, we have the bags that go in the gym bag that work great for this and have backed off on the higher end drop bag for now.
- Waterproof, holds your gear securely and organized, and cost-effective.
- The Gear Organizer - Spring 2016
- This one is fun. Think high-end hardware, parachute webbing, then organize your stuff. This is awesome in a car, tent, the garage, or the kitchen. Simple, functional, and to the point.
- OCR (Obstacle Course Racer) Pack - Summer 2016
- Say what? Yup, a lot of OCR peeps have been picking up our single and double barrel HydraQuiver's which work great, but we have more options coming.
- Note the new endurance pack will be great for this as well.
- Many other top secret projects!
- We've got some fun ideas in the works, can't share these yet!
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Sling Bag - Launched February 2016
- A perfect bag for a gym workout, cruising around an event, hauling groceries and more. Designed with elastic cords and plastic carabiner which keeps it compressed onto your body while during movement.
- Meet the big beast for hauling all your stuff around to events and travel or simply storing in the garage.
- "UHTP" Urban Hipster Trippy Pack - Launched October 2015!
- Backpack meet Gatling gun. Where art meets function and yes it's overkilled in every way, just like we like it.
- Similar to the current vest pack, except in a single bottle configuration.
- GearQuiver - March 2015
- We've had a lot of request for a version of our HydraQuiver that is scaled down just to carry accessories, no hydration.
- "TMGB" The Modular Gym Bag - January 2015
- Most gym bags are not organized well, bulky, don't protect your wetstuff, and well, quality just isn't there. This one is a whole different beast being about 20% larger than the normal bag, using high end hardware, webbing and materials, as well as being modularized. We're pumped about this!
- HydraQuiver Vest Pack VP2 - June 2014
- The Hydraquiver with more material, more storage and a more common "vest" style design. We still love our single and double bottle configs, but for those wanting some more storage and a more traditional vest style fit, this is the pack for you. We have some other fun tricks up our sleeve on this one too, our friends in ultra and trail running will dig it!
- HydraQuiver™ 2014 Single and Double - Released!
- More tweaks for 2014, around 40 at last count! Same footprint but a slightly longer shoulder area, elastic pockets for super stretch pack-ability, reflective logo, new bottle holder config, reduced weight, softer binding and some fun new materials. Colors, black, coyote tan, flight jacket gray, neon pink and fluorescent orange.
- Modular pocket for vest pack - October 2014
- This is a complimentary add-on for the vest pack for accessory storage.
- Handheld bottle holder - September 2014
- We've had a lot of request for this, so it's in the works and will be released soon, stay tuned!
- Orange Mud Headband - February 2014
- Pure awesomeness with this little beast. Simple, to the point, but different than anything else out there. Just wait!