Tired of bouncing hydration packs? This pack locks in the fit from a dual position side adjustment and a dual sliding sternum harness.
Looking for a breathable pack? We drop the foam that many packs use and focus on core breathable fabric to get heat away from your body.
Like to store your phone, flask, and essentials up front? The front chest pockets paired with shoulder pockets have ample storage for all the goodies that you want to carry at ready access.
Unlike many running and cycling vests, we balance the use of stretchy materials where needed for comfort, but use firm materials in critical areas to maintain stability of fluids and gear. This pack is excellent for carrying your fluids, plus sized phone, electrolytes, and essentials while running and riding!
Key to fit, cinch the sides first, not the front, until you feel the pack anchor on your shoulders. Then adjust the front harness as needed.
- Mountain Bike or Gravel Biking: A hydration vest is essential to keep you hydrated while providing accessibility to key items like food, nutrition and phone. No bounce, and max freedom of movement. 4 front pockets for quick access of essentials.
- Running: This hydration vest is great for a short run or as long as you want to go.
- Hiking: A vest for hiking is clutch for that camera ready moment and the conforming fit and quick access pockets paired with a very breathable frame means hiking bliss.
Fit: This pack is designed to be friendly with your curves. Just slide the sliders up and down to find the optimal fit. Max chest size is a 52” chest. If you need bigger let us know and we will add more to them!
Pack Weight: - 12.7 oz Dimensions: 10"W x 13" tall / Volume 6 liters.
- Bladder: HydraPak 2L (70oz) elite, with quick disconnect and blaster valve.
Compartment 1: Bladder compartment Compartment 2: Main cargo Compartment 3: Zippered elastic pocket with secure key clip.
- MUDX Technology: Trekking Pole Attachment Option.
- Material details: 4 way stretch fabric, abrasion resistant, & tough.
Pockets: Shoulder: Phone, gel, nutrition, electrolytes. Front chest: 500ml/600ml soft flask capable.
- Front adjustments: 2 nylon straps on sliders for an optimum fit.
- Made in Vietnam
Soft Flask for front pocket / Add on bag, to add 4L of extra storageSpare 2L Hydration Bladder / Extra bite valve
/ Note there are two version of trekking pole hardware attachments. Front or rear mounting. Front Pole Attachment
and Back Pole Attachment
What's different with version 3.0 over 2.0? 3.0 has:
- Nylon straps on the front chest cinch tight and no slip/no stretch fit.
- Structurally tough elastic on the side adjust for stretch to conform with chest breathing while maintaining stability.
- Trekking pole anchor points are in the front and back.
- Added hang loop for hanging the pack up.
- Change to elastic strap retainers on the side from rigid plastic.