- Easy to Wash
- High Quality
- Very Comfortable
- No Chaffing
- Mountain Biking
Comfortable hydration pack
I’ve used my endurance 2.0 hydration pack now three times.
The “good stuff”:
1) When first putting it on after filling up the hydration bladder to the literal max it feels a little awkward initially, like a round bag of water on your back! But once I start riding and after taking a few sips out of it, it seamlessly settles itself on my back and I never notice it after that. It is super comfortable and secure. As I empty the bladder during my ride I can easily cinch the side adjustments down while riding to keep it nice and tight around my torso.
2) The other thing I’ve noticed is that I never feel hot while wearing it. I rode in 95° weather the other day and although I was sweating a lot like I usually do I never felt like the heat was trapped on my body.
3) I also really appreciate and love the fact that it sits high on the back and I can still use & access my cycling jersey pockets.
The “not bad, but good to know”:
1) As a female with a small torso and bust I have a lot of excess side strapping that either hangs down by my side or flaps in the wind. So I have to tuck those straps under the chest straps to keep them from flapping around. I may end up cutting and re-sewing the ends shorter if I get up the nerve to try it. But this in no way takes away from the functionality and comfort of this hydration pack!
2) if you fill up the hydration bladder completely full, which I usually do because I drink a lot of water, it doesn’t leave much room to put extra items in the…
Rated 3 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5